Tuesday, November 17, 2015

the looking glass by ahsek novel



HE SEES ME as i see myself/as if there was no one else/he is my first/my best/and my last/there is beauty in being vulnerable/i prefer to be raw/with him/there is comfort in truth/let's be real/from youth to grown ups/we are still us/perfectly human/the unexpected type/without the hype/maybe evolved as insecurities dissolve/his eyes and smile matches mine/with a heart healed from time/bruised by someone else/again and again/luckily/there is something left/more specifically/never has he neglected me/shut me out or pushed me down/he accepts me/respects me/even with the scars/regardless of what anyone else said/thought or heard/i can speak for myself/is it a reputation/a glass half empty/or is it half full/what's that situation/no kinda participation/all the falsifications/damn/allowing me the chance/inside/finding his love/sharing all of me/with him completely/forever and ever/even when we're not together/he has a safe place and he makes space/for me/as if there was no one else/he sees me as i see myself/specifically/i was already me/finally/he can see me for his self

No comments:

Post a Comment