Friday, April 24, 2020

new link: pay direct with PayPal









                 effective 4/24/2020 any payments and/or donations can be made directly here 


a few reasons to click the link...

-poetry in print or recording of spoken word by me
-custom artwork via Krush Graphix by me
-custom or bundle designs via Black Unicorn Merchandise by me
-affiliate marketing or online promotions (see terms for Brown Sugar Promotions LLC) by me
-photography by me
-consulting (for Green Business, Business Management or Beauty/Makeup Art) by me
-you've been trying to send me a payment but didn't know how *sigh*
-you're a kind individual or organization that would like to support or sponsor me
-you're not my employer but I've completed freelance or contract work for you or your organization
-or just hella random no matter if you know me or not

either way,  a sincere thank you from me in advance ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment